Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tiling almost done ...

Insert dirty washing here ...

This is my kitchen, minus the splashback and decorative lighting (the chinaman hats are stressing me to no end ... can't wait to get rid of them!)


Wanna take a crap at my house? This is YOUR toilet! Just insert a full width mirror to this wall, and you're sitting to the left.


A couple of paint cans ... this is the wardrobe but not sure why i've put it here...


The TV points they've stuffed up (this is for reference)


Friday night wine and spa ... thank you very much!


This is my bathroom's basin (well this one is mine) Hubby took all these photos, not me. The basins are quite deep as they extend beyond the bottom of the bench (they look sooooooooooooo nice!)
No tap yet though. I reckon that will come this week. Still no mirror either.


This is the balcony I think. Not sure what happened here...


I still can't believe this unrealness is in MY PANTRY!!!
Just waiting on the tiling, and the bench, and i'll be hanging out in here when i don't want to be around people...
(that part is not a joke)


This is the floor in the ensuite toilet. Love it!


The house for the new fridge and freezer (because nobody seems to know anymore what a pigeon pair is!)


The dining area in the kitchen...


Tonight's view of the street from the balcony ... shortly this will be what I'm looking at with my husband in my pyjamas over morning coffee!


The dishwasher space (hubby was in a bit of a state wondering if the power point would be here but I've told him that it will be under the sink)


Tonight's view from outside...


Boys bathroom (upstairs) showing some of the tiling ...

Boys bathroom minus the shower screens (the colours are far more stunning in real life - this was taken after 5pm so is sort of dark and dull looking)


No comments:

Post a Comment