Wednesday, September 1, 2010

We're getting the keys on Monday!

Howdy,
Well PCI has come and gone, without a hitch at all - Carlisle are easily the most stress and hassle free builder we've ever dealt with (out of three major builders, that's a good rap!)
We had a couple of issues with our PCI and the supervisor (who is a total legend by way of organisation!) had already booked these items in for replacing and fixing - so we really had no issues whatsoever to come of it.
We're booked in to settle on Monday. :) We're going straight there to seal the grout straight afterwards, then will start moving in our crap.
Fences are going up on Monday, Blinds are going in on Tuesday morning, and on Thursday it is truck day. The antennas will be connected, and then the fridge and freezer will be delivered, and we'll sleep there for the first night.
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
And I have a few days off work to help us move.
Damo and Jake will have their first day at Werribee Primary on the following monday, we're not yet nervous about this but I know it will come. I've taken Monday off work also, just in case ... but I think that a friday night bath with red wine and hubby will be wonderful, and can't wait till Monday to see if I can actually cook and not feel alien in my new kitchen :)
(and hopefully if I haven't done so by then, I can get the vegies started!)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment